Bless a needy family + Honor a loved one = The Perfect Gift
You can order Honor Cards during the checkout process, delivered in approximately one week to your home (order by mid-December for Christmas delivery). Honor Cards are professionally printed on cardstock and come with envelopes for you to address and mail.
Personalize and Print a Custom Honor Card
Need it now? Follow the instructions below to print a customized honor card at home:
- Go to the Shop Gifts page and click on the gift you'd like to feature on your custom Honor Card.
- Click the gift to bring up a detailed view, then click the link below the gift description that says, "Print Custom Honor Card."
- Fill in the simple form and click Print Now.
Can't choose? Send a Gift Certificate and let the recipient choose their own life-changing gift.
Year of Blessings
12 ideas to spread Hope all year
- Most children love animals and farming! A Goat, pair of Chickens, or Seeds are a great gift to show a child the gift of sharing with others.
- Milk and Cereal for a Child and Emergency Infant Nutrition make great baby shower presents.
- Bibles, Church Planter Trainings, and Church Planter Support make great Pastor Appreciation gifts.
- Clean Water makes a great housewarming present.
- School Supplies, Library Books, and Educate a Tibetan Child make the perfect Teacher Appreciation gift.
- Sewing Machines, Vocational Trainings for Women, or Support for Women Leaders is a great present for Mother's Day.
- Father's Day gifts could include Church Planter Transportation, Medicine, or Bibles.
- Marriage Seminars are the perfect anniversary or Valentine's Day present.
- Gifts can be given in memoriam of someone who has passed away. This is a special gift to the surviving family members.
- At tax time, consider giving a Starter Loan from your tax return to enable a woman in poverty to start a small business.
- Ask your church to include Harvest of Hope® projects in their children's ministry curriculum or Vacation Bible School week to encourage young minds towards missional giving.
- Consider becoming a project coordinator for a Giving Tree at Christmas or Easter.